MONTANI PARA LIBERI

MONTANI PARA LIBERI

For the Mountaineers............!!!

"Mountain are cathedrals: grand and pure, the houses of my religion. I go to them as humans go to worship. From their lofty summits, I view my past, dream of the future, and with unusual acuity I am allowed to experience the present moment. My strength renewed, my vision cleared, in the mountains I celebrate creation. On each journey I am reborn." (ANATOLI BOUKREEV @ Above the Clouds)

Monday 30 August 2010

Ray duduk termenung di kamarnya, ia menatap lurus dinding kamarnya yg berwarna biru. Sudah berlembar-lembar halaman buku harian ditulisnya, dicurahkan segala gundah hatinya atas jawaban Ayahnya kemarin. Tapi gundah itu masih belum juga hilang. Tiba-tiba Ibunya masuk kamar tanpa mengetuk pintu yg tak terkunci. "Kamu sudah makan nak ?" tanya Ibunya penuh kasih sayang. Ray hanya menggeleng tanpa berucap sepatah katapun. "Makanlah dahulu, tak usah kamu pikirkan soal Ayahmu" sambung Ibunya lagi.

No comments: