MONTANI PARA LIBERI

MONTANI PARA LIBERI

For the Mountaineers............!!!

"Mountain are cathedrals: grand and pure, the houses of my religion. I go to them as humans go to worship. From their lofty summits, I view my past, dream of the future, and with unusual acuity I am allowed to experience the present moment. My strength renewed, my vision cleared, in the mountains I celebrate creation. On each journey I am reborn." (ANATOLI BOUKREEV @ Above the Clouds)

Thursday 13 January 2011

MERAJUT IMPIAN YANG BERTEBARAN DALAM GUNDAH

Tahun sudah berganti, dua minggu sudah tahun baru. Mengakhiri tahun lalu dengan penuh kesenangan. Bermalam di pinggir sungai bersama kawan-kawan baik dan menikmati keramahan khas pedesaan yg jauh dari manipulasi serta hipokrisi ala orang kota. Yeah itulah yg aku nikmati awal tahun baru 2011 ini, pergi bermain-bermain dengan derasnya air sungai yg mengalir di antara batu-batu sungai Cikandang, Garut, Jawa Barat.

No comments: