MONTANI PARA LIBERI

MONTANI PARA LIBERI

For the Mountaineers............!!!

"Mountain are cathedrals: grand and pure, the houses of my religion. I go to them as humans go to worship. From their lofty summits, I view my past, dream of the future, and with unusual acuity I am allowed to experience the present moment. My strength renewed, my vision cleared, in the mountains I celebrate creation. On each journey I am reborn." (ANATOLI BOUKREEV @ Above the Clouds)

Sunday 21 November 2010

Some Where on The Air...............!!!

Setelah kemarin dua malam terkapar di rumah sakit yang amat bagus. Karena di dapati batu sebesar 6 mm di saluran urine ku, lalu menerima perawatan canggih berbiaya hampir tiga puluh lima juta rupiah yang syukurnya dibayari kantor. Aku akhirnya kembali harus bekerja.
Walaupun lelah masih terasa, tapi jadwal kerja sudah tersusun dan harus dilaksanakan !

No comments: